Saturday, February 9, 2008

Week4: Thing 8 RSS feeds

In the past, (B 2.0), I often forgot to check Chris Harris' blog, Infomancy, and a number of other great blogs and news sources. When I thought of it, I'd have to hunt for the link just to get there. Now, with my own RSS feed through Bloglines, Chris Harris, Joyce Valenza, and the news sources I enjoy are all in one place. I love it!

Setting up a Bloglines account and adding links was easy. I know I will be adding to the page.

These links so readily at hand give me information and inspiration!

Just tried to add my RSS feeds to my blog page. Oops! When I used what I though was my Bloglines user name to create the script, I got a very long list of blogs -- not the ones I selected for my Bloglines account -- on my own blog. Got to create a new name. There sure are lots of names, passwords, and IDs associated with 2.0 applications!


No comments: