Saturday, March 15, 2008

Week 8: Thing #18 Zoho Writer...a second try

A Look at Zoho Writer

I'm logged in on a Dell laptop now, and using Internet Explorer. There's whole range of "very friendly" tools available in Zoho Writer, including various symbols used in webpage generators. Zoho Writer may be an easier way for me to create/modify pages for the Ednets server that my district uses for web hosting, easier than remembering to open each page, originally created in MSWord, as a web document.

The comments tool is neat! A great way to give editorial ¶ comments.

But I am having some difficulty inserting an image. I tried several times to browse for an image saved on my desktop before realizing that while I am using Zoho Writer, I'm out on the web. I'll see if I can find a web-based image that's o.k. for me to link to.

Still couldn't insert a picture. I am sure I'll be able to discover how to do this in Zoho Forums. I added a tag, though, a handy feature if one has many documents, covering a range of topics.

Will see if I can post this document to my blog.cool

Technorati Tags ,

No comments: